Bethesda is one of the fastest growing cities of Montgomery County, Maryland. The city has numerous attraction sites suitable for tourists and residents alike.
As one of the metropolitan cities, Bethesda is serviced with enough public transportation system. However, public transportation may not be the best choice for those who want more of what the city can offer. Instead, taxi and limousine services are found to be quicker, more private and comfortable.
Are you planning to stay in one of the best Hotels in downtown Bethesda for the next couple of days? If so you have come to the right place.
Whether you are planning for a night out, nice restaurant, theater, cinema, movie or live music in one of the famous bars, Bethesda Luxury Limo is here to guarantee you a classy ride at your request.
In fact, there are a lot of reliable and famous Hotels in and around Bethesda. When you stay in any of the hotels, we have you covered for any transportation necessities you may have.
If you reserve a fancy limo in advance, you will be having a stylish night out on the town smooth ride across the downtown Bethesda and Washington DC. So why not call now for a reservation?
Music and Art in Bethesda, MD
Do you enjoy live symphony or standup comedy? Then, check out these three nice places in downtown Bethesda.
- Strathmore Music Center – a nonprofit multi-disciplinary arts center and presenting organization based one-half mile outside the Capital Beltway in North Bethesda, Maryland. Best known for performances and events at the Music Center at Strathmore, the organization has been presenting accessible, affordable visual and performing arts in the smaller Mansion at Strathmore and all over its 16-acre site since 1981. Strathmore also presents throughout the community and at a new 250-seat venue, AMP, at Pike & Rose.
- Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club
- Villain & Saint live music
We know you do need a ride to go to one of these places. So, why not reserve a stylish limo? We can get you an affordable yet luxurious limousine.
What about making the ride a special one with some refreshment drinks on the side while riding? If that sounds pretty awesome idea, place an order at the time of reservation and our participating chauffeurs will arrange that. However, we cannot guarantee drinks while riding as some of our chauffeurs don’t participate in that service.
Historical Sites in Bethesda MD
There are many historical sites you can visit while staying in Bethesda. Selection can vary from parks, theaters, museums and comedy clubs. If any of these mean to you check out the below list. Our professional limo chauffeurs are well informed of these sites. So if you have any questions where to go use these list as a guide.
- Cabin John Regional Park is one of Montgomery County’s biggest and best combinations of nature, sports and recreation.
- Imagination Stage is a children’s theater offering performing arts, drama, acting, and film-making classes and summer camps for children and teens.
- Round House Theater is a home for outstanding ensemble acting and lifelong learning.
- The Bethesda Theater
- Movie Theaters in Bethesda
- Bethesda Row Cinema or “Landmark Theaters is a recognized leader in the industry for providing its customers consistently diverse and entertaining film products in a sophisticated adult-oriented atmosphere.”
- ArcLight Cinemas
- Ratner Museum
- Waverly Street Gallery
- Laugh Riot at the Hyatt – Live standup comedy show